Saturday, August 13, 2011

for today biatch

i have nothing much to do today. i was home alone from morning. this bloody sore throat ruined my day and my mood, felt so miserable for the whole day, it hurts alot :(

urmm, my sem 3 is almost over. final exams is coming right up. i am seriously not ready :( there's so much running through my mind now. problemos. i know, it's called life. i'm too young to faced these. i'm not even 20's. hmm.


my mom will be going to work in KL this coming september. So we siblings will be motherless for months :( how am i suppose to live? HAHA. hmm. and there will be a newcomer living in our house soon, haiz .. a friend of my sister. her mom will be transfer to Tawau, also job thingy. so she'll be staying with us for months as well. WHY US? long story..hmm..strangers from the outside. i'm not really sure about this. i don't like sharing rooms with strangers. who doesn't? i don't even know her, my sister knew her only for months. not even a year -..- just saying tho. i'm not that type who likes to share, even with my siblings.
AND
some of my friends says my tattoo is fake. LOL. it is R.E.A.L you bunch of IMBECILE RETARD people! it's up to you to believe. i'm not live to please anyone but for myself.
hmm. i was planning to have another tattoo. err i'm taking back about saying not having another tattoo again. yes it hurts alot in the first place. if i were a guy, my arms will probably fill with inks all over. my bro's friend Alex aka Dongwoon alike, his right arms is covered with tatts, SEXY!! :)) Amy Winehouse, i'm loving the pin-up tatts, and Kat Von D of course. Legend. Duhh. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment