Tuesday, August 23, 2011

life with tomodachi

i am done with my Marketing & Travel&Tour exams :) it wasn't that hard. because saya ada study! haha~it was last saturday and sunday. my last paper is the front office operation this coming thursday. still have time to study. so chill lar bang :)


haven't done picca spam lately. so i'm updating now! :)

'So lets ignore each other, try to pretend the other person doesn't exist, but deep down, we both know it wasn't supposed to end like this.'
please don't interrupt me while i'm ignoring you 21/8/2011
'shaggy stinky' the carmelite doggy :)

yo!
with tomodachi, KLMU biatches <3


Ejai's weird smile :))
'Sometimes we don’t need advice, we just need somebody to listen.'
lol, kina kina :) 'Being single isn't CURSE. Sometimes its a blessing because I don't have to worry about being disappointed.'
my fav mickey shirt <3
she just loves 'conteng' my hand :)
Friends are like heartbeats: "You may not hear them frequently, but they silently support life!"

haha uler~
 her 'hand arts' :))


Perhaps it is good to have a beautiful mind, but an even greater gift is to discover a BEAUTIFUL HEART. <3

2 comments: