Monday, January 2, 2012

welcome 2012!

hai hai pretty babies~ hee >.<

HAPPY NEW YEAR! yay for 2012! be good to us all! :) please!


everyone seems so busy updating their new year's resolutions..in fb..in twitter..in blogs~


nah. i just wanna be happy! successful! rich! (lol)


i spend my new year with my jitut baby <3 at kk waterfront! only the two of us! hee~ we're so excited to see the fireworks and so does everyone. but sadly, the fireworks sucks! it's not that pretty!


update more soon! haih! i'm so busy with my life nao! will graduate soon! yay! wish me luck!


that's all for now! have a nice day! xoxo~

1 comment:

  1. Hoping to be rich? Why not? :p Hey! I have chosen you to do sth .... check my blog out! http://tesbah-ala-khir-dance-lily-dance.blogspot.com/2012/01/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete