Thursday, November 10, 2011

halloween additional piccas :)

this is my first time go halloween party with my boyfie and his friends :) at Party Box! lol. i don't know there's some more pics. it's a great night! let's do it again next year~


my biibii with his bestfriends, ahfang and tommy. they are ProTrim hairstylists. i mean look at their hair -..-
spot my head! wkwkwk :)) oh that (from left) c boy(hairstylist rock), Weslie (my bii's cousin), tommy again and ahfang again.
wtf tommy face!
tommy gone wild. and that's Sam btw with his crazy hair. my childhood friend :)
err don't really know em. boyfie's friends. also hairstylists from megalong salon.
the guy beside me scares the shit out of me -.-
awww bestfriends :)



wkwkwkwk i love this pic! so cute of us. hihi~
-,- hanni~ cheers on that!
 
my fav video of the month! haha! wiggle wiggle wiggle ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, you guys had a blast hun? ;) I have chosen you to try sth.... check my blog out honey!

    ReplyDelete