Saturday, September 17, 2011

smurfing

TGIF! thank God its Friday!


wanna wish all Malaysians Selamat Hari Merdeka & Malaysia. BE GOOD people, seriously -.-

anyway, off to town just now with my lil cousy and sissy, dying and whining like babies -.- insisted to watch the smurfs! the crowd is amazeballs! omg. honestly i'm not really familiar with the cinema halls in CP, how humiliating. we're 10 minutes late due the lost of our way. that is probably one of the biggest humiliation in our life cuz we keep asking people 'err hall 9 mana yea'? LOL.


i'm in love with these smurfs! they're so adorable and their song is so so naisss (nice), what's not to love about em? Neil Patrick did a very good job in his character. even tho he's gay in real life, but he can play the straight guy role well. but i love him more in 'how i met your mother' as Barney. haha.


my fav smurf is def the blondie 'smurfette' <3


and Gargamel is kinda retard. i hate him. but i love his cat Azrael.

i ran into bunch of crazy people today. i met Jila, Nazra, my neighbors, my primary classmate, my other cousin, and my other cousin -..- , my bro's friends. am i that visible today?? CP肯定不是一个好的地方去gaigai~sieeeennn.


doesnt feel happy at all.
i lied :)

No comments:

Post a Comment