Thursday, September 15, 2011

don't even bother

idk why i even wasting my time blogging about us. seriously. i don't like the way you 'aww she's pathetic and i feel bad about everything' and give me this 'aww you'll find somebody and hey! i've found somebody and she's sitting right beside me' look. LOL.


what? why? yes. of course i am aware of that douche bag.


are you that retard?


i don't have to go 'that' way. showing it off to me or anyone. i can move on with or without anyone. as matter in fact, you're not that happy :) boy, i still know. i know you really well. you and your best friend are wrong. i love it when i already know the truth and you two still lying to me. lol. who's pathetic now?


probably this would be the last post i blab about u mister, i wish nothing but the best for you and please GTFO of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment