Thursday, January 12, 2012

first update in 2012

cut my hair again, look super thin now~
yesterday was the last paper of my final exam~ i am free now! until next month, duhh~ new semester again. hurry up time, can't wait to get my diploma and get my ass off to start working ^.^


anyways, Chinese New Year is coming soon, the year of the Dragon aye? hee..not a fengshui person so what the hell ;) my boyfie wants to bring me to his hometown at Tambunan, celebrate CNY with his family, he wants to introduce me to his grandma, his mummy and especially his sister who's dying to meet me -.- oo emm gee, i've never been this nervous in my whole life~ but i'm happy from the inside, because he never bring any of his ex gf to meet his family. hehehehe never felt this special~ :D


i've decided to change my hair color, tired of blonde, wanna go brown this time :) so i went drugstore shopping last sunday. i'm having a hard time to choose what kind of product and which kind of brown i want, uhh. finally~~

choose Revlon in 51 Light Brown :)
this is like the best cream ever, my fav~ Colonial Dames. works with any kind of skin, reduce dryness and spots, even acnes!
i love the scrub thingy! haha~
Oxy has always been a good saviour~
my Daiso haul, bought 2 cooling pack, sometimes i'm having this crazy sudden fever #seriousshit, 2 bathball, the cute packages makes me go ooh lala so cute like wtf, 2 hair essence that makes your hair smooth and hydrate, it does! easy to fit into purse~ and a blingy comb :)
bought this floral shoe from Cotton On. i have another pair with diff pattern, haha my friend calls it 'the ahsau shoe'. lol ohh f*** u ^^~ it soooo comfy!
that was it. will go shop for CNY clothes with boyfie soon. can't wait >.<


until next time <3

No comments:

Post a Comment