Sunday, October 23, 2011

money spoiler monster

yoohoo hunnies~


yesterday i went to see my dudu *bf* at CP. i rarely got to see him because in weekdays i have classes and he's working, everyday >.< and since i'm free on saturday, he told me to hangout with him at the salon. oh yeah, he's a hairstylist :) for those who lives in KK and wants to have japanese haircut, hairstyle, haircolour whatsoever, visit him at Kimochi Salon, ground floor near the entrance door of CP :) they have like the best and pro staffs, the boss also nice. she don't mind at all i was there ka ka cau cau dudu..hihi..bring him curi tulang at tingtong game there..sot~


btw. i say buhbye to him at 4pm and went straight to Suria with my sis. apa lagi. shopping lur. last month and this month i haven't waste money at kk. i always waste my money at 1B, kbox, nomnom with my friends. haiz. we even bought the same t-shirts. wkwkwk~sot su punya ahmoi2..


sooo me and my sis went to sushi tei suria nomnom first. we spend RM68 there -.- only the two of us. pokai oi. makan sushi sja~ then we check in to cotton on, padini, brands outlet, reject shop and Liquid. the rest are boring :) but my wallet is super thin now. haiz :( so true oo. no lie. i spend like rm300+ yesterday~menjahanam kan duit..tiao me plz~
my new flat shoe! from cotton on! simple like this oso expensive. but me likey <3
tops, bottom! from padini, brands outlet and reject shop.
huhu. dolly wink. matai lur. from liquid.
yesterday look~that white rose necklace which i bought at cotton on 1B~
OH! hehe..my ugg boots! arrived last friday <3



happy shopping, wallet dying -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment