Thursday, October 13, 2011

i love you like a love song baby

change my hair color again. hard to see the difference in this picture. but it's more to medium blonde with grayness whatsoever. but it only last for weeks. so.... pakyuuu hair :(


i am .. .... :)


hello darlings. i been really busy with my life that i have no time to update my blog :( i really don't have time to open my damn stewpid lappy and wait like forever to load..blah3..i hate my lappy. i need new one, anyone? :) but fb-ing is everyday through my phone most of the time and twitter as well.


i'm not in an 'organized' person lately. there's so much going on with me. i have so much more lot to do for this semester. presentation, presentation and presentation..ughh..pakyuuuu man :( most of the assignment shits was done last minute. lol. so typical us. as usual.


hmm sorry for turning into this boring blogger. haha.


well see ya'll soon. i'll be back with lots of crap for ya ~


i love u like a love song baby <3

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to have my hair dyed too ^^ is there any big difference, like using japanese brand or western brand? I've never dyed my hair before >.<

    ReplyDelete