Monday, September 12, 2011

simoleons

you're amazing :) thank you.

2 weeks of semester break has come to an end. tomorrow 'go back to college'. GREAT! can't wait to see my friends. that's the only thing i'm excited about. still in this shock mood that i passed all semester 1,2 and 3! woohoo. yay. clap2 for me :) for my last sem exams, i managed to get an A for my travel&tour operation, a B+ for my front office operation and a C for marketing. lol. ABC is easy as 123 :)) honestly i dislike the marketing subject. it wasn't my fav. but you gotta learn what you have to learn. nah! i got a C. satisfied! so tomorrow college re-open. subjects registration, which i already knew the subjects for semester 4 long term. omg. FIVE semesters left. i'ma get you <3 <3


end of edu thingy.


i am addicted to The Sims Social lately. i put alot of effort and hardwork in this game. yes. this is part of my holiday do-list. i am 100% addicted. haha. i started to play this game last month and now my sims house worth 61k! hurhur! will start updating my sims social crap here :)


i'm the socialite sims :)
my casual day look.
the entirely look of my house. hurhur <3
the 'chill-yo' room
moi' versatile bathroom.
pinkish dot dot bedroom.

the living room
dining room and kitchen. my fav!
outside's balcony.
 i'ma play hard to unlock all the stuffs and update my house time to time. told ya. i'm addicted like wtf -.-'

 And

my fav song for now. Someone like You by Adele.
have a nice day hunnies :)


No comments:

Post a Comment