Tuesday, May 17, 2011

wide as field

i was referring to my forehead~it's wide! -.-
i used to hate it. that's why i had bangs :) hmm, my grandnanny says those with wide forehead has this power that will scare away ghost -..- like the tiny monster CJ-7 the thing on its forehead :)) idk if she tries to please me or whatsoever, ohh *RIP* ^.^ love u mwuah~


btw, i'm still awake. im waitin for my wet hair to dry. i'm pretty much bored at this moment, so i blog. hmm will go watch fast5 this afternoon. at suria. i will probably cry, for some stupid reasons. haha~


my fav song of today, i used to go crazy over this girl too, haha she's sooooo yeng now! omg! i want her skin, i want her hair, hmm i missed her chubby face, but she looks more pretty now. again omg! *diehardfan* hehe okbai~

No comments:

Post a Comment