Wednesday, March 16, 2011

yum

went to TongHing at Damai yesterday, all the way from my college. i love TongHing, not because my parent's name is there :)) but the food products they're selling, needless to say, like those U.S or AUS foods, u won't find randomly in any shops -..-



my mother is craving for Nutella, thanks to my cousie, a big fan of Nutella. She even eat rice with it -.-
honestly, it wasn't taste that good :)) i have weird tongue.
and i saw this! Haagen-Dazs ice-cream! ahhhh i love it! music to my tongue :))
Doll instant noodles from HongKong, 'Doll', it wasn't taste 'Doll' after all -.- give 5/10 :)) the blue one is sesame oil flavor and the red one is onion pepper. Randomly pick, cuz there's so many to choose.
m&m! FTW!
Ja! got to go do my work, so buhbye for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment