Thursday, March 10, 2011

weird love ♥

ohai peepz..it's wednesday! how was your day? ♥ oh! happy international woman's day to all ladies-galz out there! ♥ we're awesome! bold and beautiful! not botak ok..LOL..


i been feeling weird lately..idk..someone has made me feel that way..someone..hmm..what kind of weird feeling is that? honestly, i don't know :) just weird ♥ it will make me go haaaaaaaaa hmmmmmmm :) :) haha i'm such a weirdo..that someone is a weirdo too..hihi..


ignore my weirdoness..here's a song that has been craze in my itunes..london gal Jessie J..she's like the UK 'Katy Perry', i love her new song 'Price Tag'..listen now! the lyrics are just beyond awesome and real! i really love it! it makes me realize money is not everything..forget bout the price tag! make the world dance!


buhbye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment