Monday, March 28, 2011

sun sun day


woke up late this morning -.- i went to church like a sick person, i didn't have much time to put on make up. my hair also look frizzy and shitty. ugghh i wish have magic, like the girl in Bewitched, lol, she just twitches her nose, errrrrrrrrr maybe i just twitches my ear, cuz im no good twitching nose -..- it's like your boogers are overload and it's stressing your nose :)))
bubbleflops >.< mine is the purple one, the green is my sissy one. she wear my purple with her green, and i wear her green with my purple, lol~it really caught alot of eyes @.@
haha, guess guess guess!猜! who's in the picture? if you're a korean freak, it would be easy for you :) snap this at the korean market-AsiaCity. My sissy went gaga, keep forcing me to snap pic of her with this poster -..- IT'S ONLY A PAPER!
okok, gotta go finish my script. just a short post. wish me luck and hoping tomorrow ima still breathing, probably will die because of heart attack after Mr.Charles's class. ughh F the Economic!

No comments:

Post a Comment