Tuesday, March 22, 2011

BANG!

moshi2 tomodachi lovess :), steal this from my gal's album, she upload just now..i was talking and she curi snap, grrrr gigit lar ni :)) my new hair color, yesterday i went to saloon to touch up my roots, decided to go 'orange' for awhile :)) inspired 'Hyosung' from Secret <3 her hair is orange now and she looks great. She's my new bias ^.^
this week is the week of midterm exam, try not to stress out *take a deep breath* ahhhhhhh..the first test is Japanese/Nihongo, today, this morning! HAHA easy as 123, ABC :)) the questions are black and white SAME as the Kotoba'S that Ms.Farra gave us :)) we thought it as a joke :)) hmm tomorrow is English and principle in management >.< i will be in college morning until evening. Hmmmmm don't care as long i'm not at home doing nothing and jobless :)) i can be with my peepz and laugh all day long :)) even if i don't live at the U.A dorm like most of my friends :( we're still joking and bitching in FB chat :)) gahhh i wanna live with em >.< can wake up together, sleeps together, cook together, gaigai2 together, go to class together gether :))

okay, end of college stuff. Ima talk bout my fav kpop band now! super duper in love with em after saw they act in a parody of 'secret garden', credit to my sissy Minaru, for telling me the videos :)) 

please do watch >.< i will guarantee you will LOL so hard and will go gaga bout them :))





LOL~~ guess who is who, which is who :)) How i wish i can have TOP as my boyfriend >//< I love everything about him, the way he stare and the way he smile, OMG @.@

okay, Happy Watching!

JA! see u on next blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment