Sunday, February 13, 2011

shitty

been studying japanese, was kinda okay :) hopefully can understand more! gambatte!

how was your day? i feel so sleepy lately, and moody doody, i don't want to be too happy or too sad, idk there's something wrong with me, i feel tired and all i want to do is take a nap or just sleep -.- am also having bad dreams or nightmares these past few days :(

skin also dry and stupid bias neko keep scratching my leg -..- so now i have fugly fully scars leg :(

ughh what shall you do on valentines day if ur a single lady or dude? zomg -..- why am i asking you this question? am i that pathetic? -..- *sobsobsob*

wanna ask him out, but too shy >//< even tho he tells me to sms him whenever i want to talk or whatever, didn't see him online in fb these past few days :(

how were you? eh? hehe <3

hihi shall i text him or what? i never text to guys first, normally i will wait em to do so, that shows he's interested with us, don't cha think??

D.I.L.E.M.M.A! F!

my birthday is coming soon, i expect nothing, just want to be healthy and happy :) i'ma study hard for this sem, ignore those faggots, biatches.

nothin can hold me down ^0^

No comments:

Post a Comment