Thursday, February 3, 2011

hair♥

hello dolls ^0^ aren't you excited for tomorrow? it's Chinese New Year lor, dong dong qiang hong pao na lai kakaka :))

i'ma blab bout hair today, i'm into blonde and lighter hair color recently, my current hair, as you can see my picture in last few post, seriously, i have no idea what color is it now cuz i dyed it my own and i mixed 2 colors on it kakaka *sick mind*

i used beauteen hair dye, platinum blonde and mixed with peach berry -..- i don't know bout the others cuz i read some review bout it from other bloggers, they claimed it was kinda ugly, not good lar and the result doesn't came out like they expect it to be blablabla, but for me the platinum blonde was okay, i really like how fast it bleached my super dark hair into lighter one :)

now i'm sien with my hair liao and want color that are more ashy and not to bright ^0^

errr like this♥

saw these at palty, it's really hard to find palty hair dye here in MY, yeah most of the japanese brand :(
hmm what do u think? i like the first one, so damn chio, is it? ^0^

No comments:

Post a Comment