Tuesday, January 25, 2011

darlings♥

meet my usagi darling, mother♥ bought it yesterday at Gaya Street for RM20 :) :)
kawaii desho? ^0^
decided to name him Stewie, him=male lar xP got that Stewie name from Family Guy cuz i love Stewie, i want male usagi cuz my neko is already female -..-

neko?
adorable fatso, i want to feed her more, the more is better :))
so now i have to take care two pets, yes they are my pets, we have dogs, cat, and rabbit at home now -.- the dogs are not my responsibility :) but i feed them sometimes ^0^


and the biggest snake i ever seen with my own eyes, snap using phonecam -.- i hate snake.
at Gaya Street as well, if you wanna take picture while holding the snake, you have to pay RM10 :) this one is male, got another one also, female but not as big as this -.-
and the fckin schedule -.- for 3rd Sem, wth.
i'm so glad Mdm remembered my name, cuz just now she forgot almost all :)) kakaka and i'm the only person that she talks with about the final exam-.- which i only got an effin B :( :( if i didn't screwed up the last question, i might gettin an effin A for my tourism :( i realized i screwed it after taking the test when my friends blabbing about it, i was like ZOMG! i feel so dumb stewpid! wtf! completely my fault :( fml


okay enuf char2, i'm out of topic already -.-




No comments:

Post a Comment